We are pleased to invite you to the 10th International Conference of Psychomotricity, which will be held from the 13th to 14th March 2019 in Ústí nad Labem. This year’s main theme is “Movement and psychosocial development”.
The idea to connect physical activity and mental health has had in Europe long tradition. The main goal of the conference is to support and develop this idea on the international level. So our further goals are to:
- Extend the knowledge of positive effects of natural body movement on the overall body and mind health of the individual in the education, psychiatry and personal development.
- Spread the fundamental ideas of the psychomotricity to EFP (European Forum of Psychomotricity).
- Support and develop research in the area of physical activity and mental health.
- Inspire and support the participants in their work and self-development.
- Prepare space and basis for mutual experience exchange in the areas of connection physical activity, body and mental health.
The keynote speakers of the conference include Michel Probst from the University in Leuven (Belgium), Marit Sorensen from the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences in Oslo (Norway), art therapist Mary-Anne Paterson from London (Great Britain) and couple, which work with the principles of psychomotricity in the social sphere, Dr. Caterina Schäfer & Matthias Schäfer from Essen (Germany). The conference will host many lectures and practical workshops for professionals and public from the field of connecting psyche, movement and body.
As in the previous years we are looking forward to you at the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Education, Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Department of Psychology Faculty of Education, UJEP